Friday, June 23, 2006

The day we hugged each other.

A moment ago, I told Tasha that I will only update my blog after getting a real direction in my messy life. Anyhow, after having a short but nice chat with her in MSN, I just feel like leaving a short note here.
In fact, chatting with Tasha reminded me of the golden old days we had in UTAR. That's not really a long time but I feel like I have graduated for ages. Maybe it's like what Chloe has stated, " We are entering a new phase in life, so we feel like we have left the school for a long time..."
Well, I guess so. Within these two months, many things are changing. I heard that some of my friends have moved back to hometown, some of them have got their jobs while some of them are undecided. The saddest thing is, some of the friends actually have stopped contacting each other. OH My, we have just graduated for not more than two months...If things go on this way, I am sure that after another two months, we won't be able to remember each other's names. Not a good sign.
Remember the day we hugged each other? That's the last day in class. I could feel the warmth when my friends held me in such a warm and sweet embrace. That's the first ( and the last time?) I felt that we were so close with each other...
Anyway, Tasha, if you are reading this, may I have your attention please? I know that I am not in your shoe so it would be hard for me to fathom your situation entirely. But, I had that kind of similar experience before. The feeling was terrible and I thought that I wasn't going to survive but I made it, luckily. You are an awesome girl, no problem for anything. Yeah! Just go for it! you will succeed!
Just try your best. :-) you are NEVER alone. Take care of yourself, that's the main thing. Try your best ok? Nothing to lose anyway! :P Wish to hear good news from you soon! MUAKS!
Cheers!

3 comments:

tash said...

thanks girl!! really, i miss our days too hehehe plus u know wat, kinda glad thatw e still manage to link at the evry last min~ u will have my full support in evrything u do too k!!things will be fine very very soon..
btw, i haven got all the pics from kit fye leh~ i like this pic of me hugging u kakakaka

EAN said...

woohoo, new blog skin!

season said...

tash,
yeah! yalo. luckily. :P nvm. it's never too late to have a great friend. :)sorrya, i saved the phtoes to chole and asked her to give u last time but she forgot. very sorry. nvm. luckily u got it by now. :)i love this picture, too! :P yeah!yes. everything will be fine..best of the luck! muaks!


Ean,
hehe. yalo. i am really free these few days so working a bit on my blog. hehe,:P yeah. new skin but the writer is still the same! :P hehe. Good luck ya!