Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Wishes...

Kisses

Kisses has been called—

The Balm of Love…
Two lips meet, you’re in heaven above
They’re Cupid’s Seal…
As lovers make a deal
The Feet of Parting…
A payment in full of loving
The Homage of The Lips…
For lovers who never weeps
Lover’s Chief Sign…
Between you and me
Love’s Language…
That leads to marriage
The Seal of Bliss…
Which we will always cherish…

(Written by: Unknown)

Yeah! Another poem from ‘Poetry Page’, my aunt didn’t jot down the author’s name so I couldn’t attribute the source. I am sure that he or she is a Malaysian. Hey, unknown, ‘lend’ me your verse for a while, ya. I want to dedicate it to my friends and those whom I barely know but still spare their time to have a look at my blog whenever they are free!

Guys and gals, Happy Valentine’s Day!

May you all have an astonishing merriment and gain tonnes of sweet kisses from your beloved ones! :p

EnJoY!!!

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Haha, this is sweet...Happy Valentine's Day to you and your bf :)

-KSY™®- said...

haha. .good one.. but I have written something by myself. feel free pls go to read !!! Happy Valentine's Day to chloe also..

tash said...

wasai...if only i can come out wit smthg like that hehehehehe
happy valentine to u too~~~

btw, yr aunt very sentimental n romantic :)

season said...

tash:

hahah, every girls in their teens are romantic what.. :p hahha.. yeah, i wish i can write like that too... but i am sure that ou can come out with something like that.. since you are such a sweet angel!! :p cheers.

-KSY™®- said...

haha .. my blog's web is changed to sean8193.blogspot.com . This is to resolve the complaints from my friends that they only can load blank page for my blog site. All of them actually can surf myles's blog site w/o problem!!! What a headache issue...
*cheers*