Friday, January 30, 2009

Angel Hair Pasta

Anybody who knows me well enough will be aware of my inherent love for noodles. They could never understand why but they were amazed at my crave for all kinds of noodles. Yes, seriously I mean all kinds, be it Oriental, Western, Stir-fry, pan-fry, soup-based,instant, thin, thick, made of flour, wheat, corn or whatever. As long as it is noodles, I love them all.

I always want to have a big bowl of fish ball noodle soup after eating a lot of other food and stomach feeling really filled up. Nobody will be able to spot the reason behind, neither do I. I guess it is just because I love noodles and I always have big appetite, as simple as that.

So, today is the sixth day of Chinese New Year, I made myself my all-time-favourite ever since two years ago- Parmesan Cheese Angel Hair Pasta. This kind of pasta can be expensive if you have it at the restaurant. So, being as cheap as I usually do, I bought the instant version one and cooked it within ten minutes.

It might look regular but I can assure you, it tastes real good!

In addition,what I need here will be a big piece of roasted chicken breast, sauteed with garlic, salt, sugar and black pepper. Then, pour in a little bit of red wine and then serve with some drops of lemon juice on top of the meat. The chicken breast goes perfectly with the white sauce angel hair pasta. I prepared the full meal before, they tasted wonderful. Sadly, I don't have the mood and ingredient today. So, all I have is the thin angel hair pasta with creamy white sauce.

I guess the moral of this post is to tell you all that I am a gourmet and noodles-lover. Plus, I can really cook, sometimes.

Now, take out a glass, I want to hear the 'clinking' sound.

Ok, cheers. May all of you have a prosperous Chinese New Year! GONG XI FA CHAI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, I'm Xun. I was having some difficulty to do my work on Pasta. I need some suggestion from you, how well you know about Pasta in Malaysia.
reply me through followings:
tkxun-stories.blogspot.com
copycat-88@hotmail.com

hope my request doesn't irritating you. By the way, nice to see your blog, is good enough to fill up such words to discribe your titles. =D