Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wedding Bells

The die is cast, come weal, come woe
Two lives are joined together,
For better or for worse, the link
Which naught but death can sever.
The die is cast, come grief, come joy.
Come richer, or come poorer,
If love but binds the mystic tie,
Blest is the bridal hour.

--Mary Weston Fordham


October 14, 2007 (Sunday). I heard the sounds of the wedding bells...the melody went across the boundary of region, passing through the pacific ocean...


The joy, love and blessing...


Jubilant Dinner...


You and Me, Now and Forever...


Tears trickled down my cheeks, when I was looking at the photos. I missed my dearest brother's wedding. Once in a lifetime, I missed it forever...

Deep inside my heart, I pray for the couple, may you two smothered by bliss, showered by love, overwhelmed by happinesss...

Not asking for fairy-tale-like happily ever after, but eternal companionship, with fidelity and dedication.

I wasn't appearred in any of the photos, I absented from the whole ceremony. This is a regret, which will stay with me forever...

7 comments:

Zoe said...

No tears my dear.. I know how hard it is.. If I were you, I would feel the same regret. Let's think it this way, as your mom said, it's not your wedding. Hehe! Although you were not there physically but you know that you were with them souly for the whole process. The couples for sure can feel your sincere blessings and wishes. No worries, I am sure you will definitely in the photos next time, for your wedding :P

Chloe said...

Wow, congrats to your gor gor, hehe...great pix! The bride was very pretty! So as your bro, hehe...Nvm lar, you can still watch the video mah...Btw, remember to be there for your niece or nephew oh... ;)

Linly said...

hmm... don be upset bout that.i m sure u are alwiz close to them by heart. so no worry... live great live at where u were and i believe that they will also alwiz by ur site. :) cheer ya.love u.

tash said...

my bro is getting married soon also..so i totally un uwan to be there those kinda feeling..but most importantly they are happy rite!! afterall, u r there wat..in your family's mind..cheers~~ and congrats to yr bro!!

Jason Lioh said...

So thin, the bride.

Congrats!

FanatiGeek Productions said...

Gongrats to your brother. I hope you're doing well too. Though I doubt you care what I think or feel since you haven't spoken to me in over 2 months. Still, hope you're doing well.

season said...

thanks guys.

:)

I pray for them. thank u.